Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I Know I Want to Be Better in My Thirties But Sometimes...

Sometimes I just want to eat the whole box of that damn Cracklin' Oat Bran Cereal that I just picked up for my kids. If you've ever tried this stuff you understand that they should leave off the rest and just call it Crack. It's like little oatmeal cookies and it's good straight out of the box or soaked with milk. You know it's good stuff when you pick up the small box and it's two times heavier than the box of Cheerios you picked up to mix with it. Anyway, here is my tale of woe: Starting to come down with a cold, couldn't make it to BabyBootCamp today because I had a doctor's appointment, my Mr. BIMT left for a business trip and we are getting ANOTHER snow storm. That means no preschool tomorrow, no husband to help out, no exercising for me and I should probably eat the cereal. But I won't. But I want to. But I AM wearing workout clothes just so I could be the cliche stay at home mom who runs around in yoga wear but DOESN'T GO TO YOGA. Blech. Why don't you help me out and tell me what motivates you? How can I get my attitude back where it should be?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the follow and the lovely comment! I'm following you back.

    I really like your blog idea, I'll make sure to keep reading your endeavors!

    ReplyDelete