Thursday, January 27, 2011

Another Snow Day. ANOTHER SNOW DAY

How the hell am I supposed to be better in my thirties if I can't get out to my exercise class to work out? I love my three kids. I love them and am devoted to them and that's why I stay home with them. But sometimes, I need that few hours in the morning with just one (see how I am not evening talking about being ALONE? I'd settle for just being with the toddler!) so that I can get out and do a few things. Exercise, run an errand, anything!

Speaking of getting out and doing a few things (which is a pipe dream) I really need to make my nails a priority. The women and mothers I see out there who are put together looking usually have really nice looking nails as well. Even if I don't get regular manicures, I need to at least file and buff my own nails more often.  I can afford in both time and money to get manicures about once a month, but I'd like to do regular up keep as well. Hmmmm. Any suggestions for a DIY manicure kit?

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Yea you have goggle friends up. The fun part about having a blog is that its a fun process. Im still tweaking my site. BTW the book The Rhythm of Secrets has a list of questions in the back for book clubs.

    Have a wonderful Thursday!

    ReplyDelete