Thursday, January 27, 2011

Blizzard Blog Hop AND Fun Weekend Blog Hop

Blizzard  Bloghop 2010 hosted by Household 6 Diva

”BWS

I'm new to blogging and this sounded like fun so I thought I'd participate! Seeing as how I'm number 175 on the list for the Blizzard Blog Hop, and number 11 on the list for the Fun Weekend Blog Hop let's see how far this takes me! Can I even do two blog hops at once? I hope I'm following the rules! Just be gentle, I'm trying to find like minded friends to follow. So welcome to any stragglers from the Blog Hops! I hope I'm doing this right and I'm happy to incorporate any feedback you have for me.

My name is Sydney, I'm the mother of a 5 year old boy, 3 year old boy and 13 month old girl but my story does not end with children. I'm approaching 35 and I'm taking on some long forgotten goals of bettering myself- inside and out. Exercise, weight loss, skin care, new reading material - they are all part of the master plan of my becoming the well rounded person I want to be. If I just hang my hat on the title mommy, in about 16 years, I'm going to have a rude awakening, and I know it.

7 comments:

  1. I've been blogging since last May, but I'm new to the whole putting myself out there part of it. I was number 200 on the list, so I imagine you'll probably get more out of it than me.

    I'm still holding on to a few extra pounds since my daughter was born (I can still get away with having it since she's under the age of 2, right? haha) so I'm interested to read about your weight loss and exercise journey. I've got the exercise part down, it's the eating healthy that I struggle with. I like food, you know? :)

    You can check me out at my blog if you want: http://thismamasstory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from #218 (http://wildbluewonders.blogspot.com). Yay for you on the revival of your goals. I liked your intro and definitely coming back to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are ready to let yourself be a main focus in your life. So many of my friends have children and seem to forget about themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I blog for me...my own entertainment...occasionally I am able to make other people laugh (or so I have been told). I am still working on how much me I put out there.

    I am a new follower and look forward to more! Do as many blog hops as you can! If you go to my blog and scroll I have a lot of links for whatever day of the week you like! Most just request you post their blog hop button on the side!

    Good luck and I do hope to see you at http://teensntoddlers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower- Best of luck in becoming an even better you. :)

    All my best,

    Clay

    http://tantrumstroublesandtreasures.blogspot.com/2011/01/handling-failure.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I'm #256 and fairly new to blogging as well. I've had my blog for almost a year, but until recently, wasn't really sure what to do with it. I'm a follower now, hoping to spread the love and maybe get some in return!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    Someone is having the same problem with my button. A few people do. Hopefully when I have the time I will work on another button. I'm not sure what the problem is.

    I think a great way to be part of blog hops. Is to follow at least a couple of blogs from each one of them.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete